Thursday, February 6, 2020

How To Disconnect, Release, & Let Go

By             

One of the most important thing I make sure I'd do every week is to disconnect completely from all my devices when I plan a day out for myself that's dedicated not to work, to other people, just me alone. Even if it's just for half a day, or even 2 hours.
You know what I love most? Watching an "overdue movie" early in the morning picking the first slot at the theater on a Friday. I'd usually have the whole theatre to myself because nobody likes paying weekend prices for morning shows. But I think it's worth every extra dollar just to have that space for myself in the massive "dark room". It's a little different compared to being in nature. I love that too, but sometimes, just sometimes, I'd like to even shut out the sounds of the birds and crickets. To immerse in complete and total silence. Especially when you go in 10 minutes early.
You can literally have a quick power meditation or even sneak in a cat nap before the movie starts because it's solidly sound-proof and nothing from the outside can enter the room. I'd always have this extremely deep sense of serenity because it's so dark and peaceful inside. Away from all the noise outside of that room. Outside of social media, outside of the World Wide Web. Just for a little while.
You don't need to go into the mountains, you just need to get creative and strategic about the place and time. It's so vital to our self-care and awareness to take yourself out every once in a while to reconnect. Really get in touch with all your fears you've shut out, your tears you've held inside, and everything you've swept under that rug for a while now.
This weekend, find some time for yourself and find a safe space, or create an outlet for a release. Find a way to let it all go. Let go of tension, let go of stress, let go of all your limitations and beliefs that are not serving you or helping you grow anymore. It's time to let go. The past, the memories, the circumstances, the excuses, the people, especially the people, who're keeping you small. You have to let them... all go.
Author Of Best Selling Book Series @dashtrembley Spreading Love & Light @111inspirationalquotes Get Free First Copy http://www.dashtrembley.com


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/10115601

No comments:

Post a Comment